Hacking Jedi Alliance Clone Wars

kendashiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'd be direct. Although I've mentioned this else where on other topics.

Is there any way at all I can get the above mentioned game to run on my DSTT?

Really wanna play it.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless I'm mistaken, that game does not currently run on DSTT. Hope for a future firmware update (cross your fingers, but don't hold your breath) or buy another card are the only options right now for that game.

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this game works on any card. It has anti-piracy checks built in, so it needs to be hacked. My problem with DSTT is Ninja Gaiden!?! can't get it to load.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kevin242 said:
I don't think this game works on any card. It has anti-piracy checks built in, so it needs to be hacked. My problem with DSTT is Ninja Gaiden!?! can't get it to load.
Jedi Alliance Clone Wars works on quite a few cards now, or are you talking about Ninja Gaiden?

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Kevin242 said:
Jedi Alliance Clone Wars works on quite a few cards now, or are you talking about Ninja Gaiden?

I was talking about Jedi, I know it won't work with my Supercard or my DSTT. Ninja Gaiden works with Supercard but not the DSTT.

kendashiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
That's why I was asking if they could fix this in the cheats section. No one seemed to bother about it.
Apparently, the reason was being that this game is not a game everyone wants to play such as chrono trigger or FF:CC

Now I believe thats a matter of perception. I'm sure alot of star wars fans would also like this game to be fixed.

I for one don't see the big deal in chrono trigger, I played in those days on my snes. That was good enough for me. Its not like this one was a re-make or smth.

Anyway, 1 more point to make.DSTT or TTDS aren't really coming up with anything lately. Makes me wonder if they've packed up their bag and are leaving. No firmware updates, website looks like crap. No forums etc. All they're concerned about are their wars with other copy cards.
This shouldn't be a surprise if they're a chinese company. It's surprising another chinese company didn't START copying their stuff EARLIER.
This could be a reason we're not getting our software updates.

edbug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
same trouble as me, i downloaded the (E) version from a site, would it be worth downloading the (U) version, or would it have the same problems?

kendashiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm also waiting. Absolutely pissed that there're no cheats and DSTT hasn't released an update as of today and now

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy my 3 year old Supercard-CF in the for sale section, it plays this beautiful
wink.gif

kendashiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Still waiting. Not giving up. Keep shouting at NDSTT. Although I suspect their china factory must have gone down or was hit by the financial crisis or whatever. You get the drift

Or alternatively they're too lazy to rectify the problem

Look at other cards. They've solved this issue almost within a week when they were getting the black screen. But NDSTT's last update was in oct 08.
Which means, if u were to go to their factories, u'd see like dead people there and carcasses being eaten by dogs.

kendashiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It seems loads of people on ndstt.biz want to play jedi alliance badly too.
I mean for a star wars game that was rated 8.0 on ign, its a pity that a star wars fan can't enjoy it on the dstt.

And furthermore, it is almost certaint that DSTT will not entertain a firmware update soon to fix the problem.

Hmm I wonder if Narin can help locate a cheat for this game or anyone for that matter..

curiousmike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone should consider how the DSTT team continues ( or lack thereof ) support for the DSTT when "considering" purchasing their new DSTTi.

i.e., hell if I'll consider their "i" when they drop support on the TT so soon.

kendashiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Let me be the first to express my disappointment that 1.17 firmware update by dstt still can't play this game.

Those people obviously have turned a deaf ear. Maybe we can play this in 2010.

Sighz

kendashiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Let me be the first to express my disappointment that 1.17 firmware update by dstt still can't play this game.

Those people obviously have turned a deaf ear. Maybe we can play this in 2010.

Sighz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 2 of them :angry:😡:angry: !