Hacking Jedi Alliance Clone Wars

kendashiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Gave up waiting so I went to pick it up today. Damn, I must say I was blown away. Beautiful graphics which will astound you.

Gameplay is pretty good. Fans of the animated series should not miss this out.

I suggest if you haven't gotten the game, don't wait for ndstt. It's definately worth buying and surprising that such a small cartridge can fit such a game. Not to mention the workaround the NDS limitations and pushing it to the limit.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably could of bought a good flash cart that runs it for less
wink.gif

I'm selling my sc-cf if your interested LOL

joe joe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This works with my MMD.
So when I boot up my MMD with my DSTT it's almost like I'm playing it with my DSTT. lol

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an edge card and this game will boot but randomly the game will fade out of a cut scene and basically the screen will stay black. I don't know what it is(possibly protection as noted above?) but the game doesn't actually freeze. I know this for the fact that the soft reset still works when this happens thus it isn't freezing or the SR wouldn't work. Hope the dstt and edge both get attention to this matter soon, this seems like it would be a really great game.
hate2.gif

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
/bump
Does this actually work with ANY falshcart? So far I've had no luck with R4, Cyclo DS and now DSTT.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It worked on these cards when first released without any need for an update, M3 DS Real, Acekard 2, iTouch DS Supercard DS One and the Supercard SD (slot 2).

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
niu said:
Work with CycloDS Evolution, DSone SDHC, G6/M3DS Real, AK2, AKRPG, R4 Ultra, etc......
Sorry but no. It did not work on my Cyclo DS - a personal experience.
Well, the game started but ALWAYS froze at a certain point after a couple minutes into the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)