Jayinem is gone, welcome jayinem

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you will only address me as that. I think it's not cool to capitalize the first letter of your username, it's a bit too cocky.

I'm so sick of the old username that started with a capitol J. Its not my real name anymore. I know my real name since. And you might be thinking that now I've truly lost it but I've just about MCfucking had it.

With all those liars and people that keep judging me and pointing fingers. The bucket has been full for quite a while and it will be ME NOW who DEMANDS RESPECT TO BE GIVEN TO HIM, MCFUCKING RESPECT, WITH CHEESE.

ON THE SPOT ON THE DOUBLE NOW!!! DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER! SORRY I'M SORTA HUNGRY I HAVEN'T HAD DINNER!

This was the last straw I could tolerate and it just keeps piling up and I've had it. I've had enough of primate politics. I am above and beyond all that. I was molten by TRUTH and i accept NOTHING BUT TRUTH AND WILL SPEAK ONLY THE TRUTH and that's what I stand for with my life and you cannot KILL THE TRUTH SO YOU CANT KILL ME I WILL NOT DIE NOT NOW NOT EVER NO NEVER LIKE RONALD MCDONALD SAID

clown-just-about.gif

Last edited by Jayinem,

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you will only address me as that. I think it's not cool to capitalize the first letter of your username, it's a bit too cocky.

I'm so sick of the old username that started with a capitol J. Its not my real name anymore. I know my real name since. And you might be thinking that now I've truly lost it but I've just about MCfucking had it.

With all those liars and people that keep judging me and pointing fingers. The bucket has been full for quite a while and it will be ME NOW who DEMANDS RESPECT TO BE GIVEN TO HIM, MCFUCKING RESPECT, WITH CHEESE.

ON THE SPOT ON THE DOUBLE NOW!!! DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER! SORRY I'M SORTA HUNGRY I HAVEN'T HAD DINNER!

This was the last straw I could tolerate and it just keeps piling up and I've had it. I've had enough of primate politics. I am above and beyond all that. I was molten by TRUTH and i accept NOTHING BUT TRUTH AND WILL SPEAK ONLY THE TRUTH and that's what I stand for with my life and you cannot KILL THE TRUTH SO YOU CANT KILL ME I WILL NOT DIE NOT NOW NOT EVER NO NEVER LIKE RONALD MCDONALD SAID

clown-just-about.gif
Your post makes too much sense.. it just needs that extra, completely irreplaceable ingredient known as "mental illness/ breakdown" to elevate it to the stratosphere! :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I SAID NO SEX BEFORE PAYING YOUR TAXES