Gaming Japanese Xbox One Exclusive "Psycho Pass" coming to the west (Fall 2015)

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Psycho-Pass-XB1-Dated-JP.jpg

In an odd turn of events, 5pb will be localizing the Japanese Xbox One exclusive (It's okay, you can laugh) Psycho Pass game, developed by MAGES. For those who don't know, Psycho Pass is an anime series written by Gen Urobuchi, known for Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero, and Aldnoah.Zero.

This game is unique in the way that you will be able to download an app (iOS or Android) that will give the game extra functionality, such as being able to see character profiles on your phone or tablet, or checking in-game messages.

Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness will be out this fall.

:arrow: SOURCE

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the weirdest thing seeing a Japanese game made as an Xbox One exclusive to begin with, not to mention it being brought west, where the Xbox One has already built up an image that guarantees this game won't sell well at all. All of this was just a recipe for failure from the beginning.

That said, as much as I enjoyed Psycho Pass, season one more so than season two, this won't exactly be getting me to buy an Xbox One.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol