Hi all. Since i live in Japan, I decided to try my luck a buy a N3DS LL... I got unlucky of course, it came out with 9.4. (At least I got an IPS screen) My question is: since I'm still interested in future developements of the homebrew/backup world, would it be OK to update it to the newest (apparently 10.1.0-27J) version? Or would it be smarter to leave it 9.4.0-21J? Reason is I'd love to use the Eshop if possible. Thank you all.