Jam Sessions 2 save file or cheats?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Melee54, Feb 20, 2010.

Feb 20, 2010
  1. Melee54
    OP

Member Melee54 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just got Jam Sessions 2 last night. It's a neat idea, but the one player mode is really difficult for me. My hand gets really sore holding the DS even after a short time period, but you need to complete it in order to get the different guitars / acoustic guitars, etc to use in freeplay. I've played piano by ear for more than 17 years, so I've got pretty good rhythm. I also play real guitar a little. But one thing I've noticed in this game is that sometimes the beat is insanely off. Like, it's not even close to what it should be. I dunno' if it's poor designing or maybe just lag due to the SD card / Acekard. Freeplay mode is perfect, though.

I just wanna' do freeplay mode and record some youtube videos; It's pretty fun. The USRCHEAT.dat doesn't have any cheats for it and I couldn't find a save file anywhere.

If any of you guys have played it, it'd be awesome if you could upload a save file for me.

If not, that's cool; I guess I'll just use the ONE guitar they gave me [​IMG]

2. sisyphus

Newcomer sisyphus Member

United Kingdom
    Any luck?

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    i don't think you will have any luck on cheats (from elixirdream)
    this game just work terrible on any emulator

sorry folks

4. sisyphus

Newcomer sisyphus Member

United Kingdom
    The game works excellently on my acekard. It's just a shame that it's hard!! I have unlocked the recording mode but getting more guitars would seem to be near impossible.

5. sisyphus

Newcomer sisyphus Member

United Kingdom
    I've been trying to unlock the different guitars and other goodies but, boy, is this game hard! Has anyone got a sav file with the features unlocked?

6. pinesal

Member pinesal GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How do you unlock record mode?

7. Inunah

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    I beat three songs, does that unlock anything?

8. xxooxx

Newcomer xxooxx Newbie

United States
    How do u get super mario cheats???

9. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    isn't this really off topic?
    you can get the cheats from

cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp

EDIT: damn cheat forum is down [​IMG]

10. sisyphus

Newcomer sisyphus Member

United Kingdom
    Anyone got any further with this?

11. drexegar

Newcomer drexegar Newbie

United States
    OMFG I spent a couple of weeks beating each song and the newest songs and I unlock 3 guitars and all the effects except for one so far.

Whats is left: There is one more guitar and the last effect is the synth effect. Basically you get square, triangle and noise effect added to your guitar at your choice (one of the most complex effects and the coolest).

I can tell by my progress bar (3rd class with only 80% more to go for 4th class, with only two songs left on hard to complete with a half the songs with A+ and the other half with A), that I will have to get A+ for all songs in all difficulties (which is almost next to impossible) to get the last two secrets, What a tease Im trying to find a way to email ubisoft or any company who had a hand in this game to request a code for the last two secrets

This is disgusting, why would you force a player to beat every song in the highest grade just to unlock all the creative stuff? Other game requires you to finish most of the game, but they dont want you to jump through hoops to get all the content.
    [​IMG]

This is a great game hindered by someone in the company who made a stupid choice.

12. drexegar

Newcomer drexegar Newbie

United States
    I have made an account on Ubisoft and went to there ask a questions forum, which look very great actually (you can choose the product), and I sent them a long question about the songbook problem (maked it as an error and explained throughly) and I should have an answer by the next business day. I hope they give us the code!

13. sisyphus

Newcomer sisyphus Member

United Kingdom
    Did you get all the guitars yet drexegar? I can't get past the first few songs. Perhaps you could share your save game file?

14. vernel1008

Newcomer vernel1008 Member

Philippines
    Who has a complete saved file of this game? I'm currently stuck at the 8th song and my hands are already tired. [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. sisyphus

Newcomer sisyphus Member

United Kingdom
    Anyone had any luck getting all the guitars?

16. Sausage Head

Banned Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Netherlands
    best bump thread ever