Gaming Jagged Alliance DS

Vattic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have only just picked up a copy of JA for the DS and I have hit a small problem with the interface. I remember being able to hire and move guards between captured sectors during the day but can't figure out how. When messing around with the map I get nothing. Does anyone know how to do this or am I remembering incorrectly?

Cheers.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Isn't there a tutorial? There's only a walkthrough on the net, without any button info, so try reading through it and see whether the feature gets mentioned or try pushing even every one of the buttons and their combinations.

Vattic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately there is no in game tutorial and I couldn't find a guide specifically for the DS. Luckily I got a response via youtube.

To open the map tap the digital clock display and tap "show map".

Tap the sector you want to move guards from and tap the "set" button, then click on the destination sector (red line = not possible, white = possible).

Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the number of guards you want to move and finally tap the "transit" button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)