Jagged Alliance DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Vattic, Jan 10, 2011.

Jan 10, 2011

Jagged Alliance DS by Vattic at 5:36 PM (774 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Vattic
    OP

Newcomer Vattic Newbie

United Kingdom
    I have only just picked up a copy of JA for the DS and I have hit a small problem with the interface. I remember being able to hire and move guards between captured sectors during the day but can't figure out how. When messing around with the map I get nothing. Does anyone know how to do this or am I remembering incorrectly?

Cheers.

2. Fel

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    Isn't there a tutorial? There's only a walkthrough on the net, without any button info, so try reading through it and see whether the feature gets mentioned or try pushing even every one of the buttons and their combinations.

3. Vattic
    OP

Newcomer Vattic Newbie

United Kingdom
    Unfortunately there is no in game tutorial and I couldn't find a guide specifically for the DS. Luckily I got a response via youtube.

To open the map tap the digital clock display and tap "show map".

Tap the sector you want to move guards from and tap the "set" button, then click on the destination sector (red line = not possible, white = possible).

Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the number of guards you want to move and finally tap the "transit" button.