Gaming Ivy the Kiwi?

bceagles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game actually looks kind of fun. Besides the fact that I got a little irked when the developer said "This is the newest type of control, and I expect other games will soon follow the approach!", when the control has been done before with Kirby Canvas Curse, it looks, you know, fun.

Any news on it being dumped? I know the Wii version has, but I'd rather play the DS version, because - obviously - it's a lot easier to get in the first place.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you can play the japanese version, i played it a little when it came out and there isn't much japanes in it at all. you don't have to understand it to play it.

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what to do..
should I get the (english translated) jap version or wait for the (U) version to be dump

the wife and kids has been asking for this game..

I guess I'll just wait till the weekend, if it's not dumped by then I'll just grab the japanese version

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game is easy to understand without being able to understand japanese. However, if you want to play the game in English, there was a "translation" over at the ds hacking and translation section. It ain't really a translation, because the English language files were already present in the rom itself, but it can't be used unless you patch the rom.

Do note by the way that the game has anti-piracy like many roms nowadays, so you need up to date firmware to play it. This could be another reason to use the (translated) Japanese version, because it always takes some time to tcrack the anti-piracy which most probably will be present in the English version of the game...

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I played the J version almost until completion (before the EX levels) before I discovered the english patch and I managed to do fine, the game has short video tutorials (totaling in only 3-4) that are very easy to understand.

My only complaint is that the damn bird is way too fast sometimes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4