dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kiekoes said:
coolness said:
i don`t see what is translated
when are you gonna translate the menu?
It's 100% Translated! Even the story, menu and tutorials.

that`s weird
i have patched the game and the menu it`s stil japans
Hmm i`ll try again
EDIT:weird it`s stil the same
i used the rom of BAHAMUT

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
coolness said:
Kiekoes said:
coolness said:
i don`t see what is translated
when are you gonna translate the menu?
It's 100% Translated! Even the story, menu and tutorials.

that`s weird
i have patched the game and the menu it`s stil japans
Hmm i`ll try again
EDIT:weird it`s stil the same
i used the rom of BAHAMUT

Try using EVERY patch that's there. The first two didnt work for me either, I had the same problem :/

benno300

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
PLZ HELP

I used the patch witch is V1.2(the one witch a guy posted) and i use a r4sdhc and i tried it with wood r4,ysmenu and normal r4sdhc firmware1.34 and it gives me a white screen did i do something wrong or is it just that it can't work with my card?

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
benno300 said:
PLZ HELP

I used the patch witch is V1.2(the one witch a guy posted) and i use a r4sdhc and i tried it with wood r4,ysmenu and normal r4sdhc firmware1.34 and it gives me a white screen did i do something wrong or is it just that it can't work with my card?

The normal game has been reported not working on those firmwares. Because this patch has no AP bypass you can't play it (normal wood R4 does run the game, but the one for clones doesn't). Maybe a new update for Ysmenu is out (infolib and extinfo files that is), so see if they have updated those and try again.

benno300

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
shadowmanwkp said:
benno300 said:
PLZ HELP

The normal game has been reported not working on those firmwares. Because this patch has no AP bypass you can't play it (normal wood R4 does run the game, but the one for clones doesn't). Maybe a new update for Ysmenu is out (infolib and extinfo files that is), so see if they have updated those and try again.

thank you very much i updatd my ysmenu and it worked so thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyoton

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I try to run the game on my clean R4 1.18, and I get white screened.
frown.gif
Does this translation patch also patch the game to be played?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kyoton said:
I try to run the game on my clean R4 1.18, and I get white screened.
frown.gif
Does this translation patch also patch the game to be played?
The post above you both describes the same problem and describes your solution. I suggest you read.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
demitrius said:
XSEED just announced this for localisation in the US. That probably explains why it was already in English

..Lol, that doesn't explain it. XSEED is a company which localizes games after they have been released in japanese. As far as I know, they didn't have anything to do with producing the original game.

The game has an english option because.. the japanese people who made the game felt generous? xD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems at least one of the game companies used my idea. I have been saying for years they should translate the game as they make it. It saves time. Time is money they say in the business world.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Lazy727 said:
It seems at least one of the game companies used my idea. I have been saying for years they should translate the game as they make it. It saves time. Time is money they say in the business world.

this is not the first game that contains english file in it..

chrono trigger
yugioh

fraulein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
benno300 said:
shadowmanwkp said:
benno300 said:
PLZ HELP

thank you very much i updatd my ysmenu and it worked so thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having the same issue for my cyclo ds but i don't understand all this stuff about ap bypass or ysmenu. can someone help explain so i can play this?

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lazy727 said:
It seems at least one of the game companies used my idea.

I'm sure they love trowling these forums looking for great ideas they can steal from you....

I mean, they couldn't have come up with the idea on their own now could they?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...