JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard only the PAL PS2 uncensored one leaked. No others. Although I think a PSP hack exists.

There is a hacked PSP version out. It removes the censor filter from the game entirely to allow the game to be played the way the designers wanted us to. Not my taste however, I can't even play the game
frown.gif

- Fitzy

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you put the disc into your DVD drive in your computer it should have a called SLES_548.19 if its the uncut beta. I don't know if any other version are floating around though.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the deaths are supposedly blurred or obscured with the camera angles taking a more censored view of the death - from what I've read at least.

But as was said, if yuo're enjoying the game does it matter whether it's censored or not?

Also you may want to put in your real country of origin, as stating when you're from JPN when you're not is confusing, particularly if discussing games which may not be available in your region

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you do the special kills on the censored version, the screen becomes blurry and you have to guess what's happening. In the uncensored version, you see everything, no blurring.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
how?
it shows some gore, but i donno if they are censored or are not.

you can remove the filters using a codebreaker or a ar max, search on max console or codebreaker official forums for the codes, you will need to buy a cheat device to use the codes i will post a link later to a video of the game being unlocked but i can't now as i am using the Wii browser.

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also you may want to put in your real country of origin, as stating when you're from JPN when you're not is confusing, particularly if discussing games which may not be available in your region

The country is meant to reflect where you live, not where you are from. I for example, am from Norway, but I live in Japan, hence the japanese flag, and not a norwegian one.

As for manhunt, as many has already pointed out, blurring during kills = censored, else not censored. I didn't really like this game at all though. found it boring.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk if i'm weird bc i don't like when people break the pasta even tho i don't think i'm italian...