Hackary

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well actually, I'm here to say hi! :D

I've been browsing this site very occasionally for years, mostly when I'm in a ROM hacking or homebrewing mood, but thought I'd create an account, mainly to seek help from others (not in the mental health way lol). Might look into what else I can do here.

Recently homebrewed my New Nintendo 2DS XL and am seeing what I can do, I also recently started using the Homebrew Channel on my Wii U's vWii again. I would've modified the Wii U part of the... well.. Wii U, but my Gamepad's a button is broken and I don't know if it's possible to actually complete the exploit for the Wii U without that.

My Wii U's vWii and my New Nintendo 2DS XL are the only video game systems I've homebrewed, but I am interested in doing it with more systems.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, GameCubers, Dreamcasters and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderful site :D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the site.

Can't speak much to the A button thing and assuming you can't borrow one to finish the mods I would have to ponder if you can play with the test points (same things people do for turbo fire mods and the like) for those aspects needing it. That or hope the hack installers are open source and can recompile to advance without them/use other buttons.

Intros so song

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, GameCubers, Dreamcasters and Retro gamers and some thieves as well. :rofl2:

Enjoy our Wonderful site :D

Hackary

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP: You think you can handle My pickle at 123 years of age? :O wow, thats a feat in itself :tpi:
Oh no, I didn't realize my age would be exposed. I'm now gonna get more publicity than Jeanne Calment as the oldest living person!

Anyway, I love pickles so I could probably handle it. Kinda in the mood for sweet dill at the moment even though I rarely eat sweet dill.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway, I love pickles so I could probably handle it. Kinda in the mood for sweet dill at the moment even though I rarely eat sweet dill.
Sweet dil-do. :rofl2:

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well actually, I'm here to say hi! :D

I've been browsing this site very occasionally for years, mostly when I'm in a ROM hacking or homebrewing mood, but thought I'd create an account, mainly to seek help from others (not in the mental health way lol). Might look into what else I can do here.

Recently homebrewed my New Nintendo 2DS XL and am seeing what I can do, I also recently started using the Homebrew Channel on my Wii U's vWii again. I would've modified the Wii U part of the... well.. Wii U, but my Gamepad's a button is broken and I don't know if it's possible to actually complete the exploit for the Wii U without that.

My Wii U's vWii and my New Nintendo 2DS XL are the only video game systems I've homebrewed, but I am interested in doing it with more systems.
Welcome.
Homebrewed your 2DS eh?
13-jpg.163749

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:shit: Come to think of it, I was going to make Cheeseburgers for dinner, but I'm out of Tomatoes n Pickles [dill]. Now I gotta go to the store :(:sad:

fuq it. [goes online n orders from UberEats for Wendy's] :D

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!