Hacking I've broke my NNID... I think

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, other day I wanted to do a Crazy swaping system idea..., while I made this post I formatted an emunand in another SD and unliked it to be ready to do while I waited for some advice on the post...
Yeah, but now using my sys/emunand (that are [or should I use "where" here? it still linked õ3o sorry for language question in the middle of the subject xD ] linked) to miiverse, eshop,etc , everytime I get this error code 022-2634 , that stand for connection error...
Well what I should do now to make it work again ?

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
have you tried logging in to NNID while in sysnand (from settings)
I had similar issue and fixed it using this method

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Emunand/sysnand with NNID won't work again until you relink. Did you try creating a new temperary emunand for the purpose of relinking NNID to the console? Existing NNID data will not work again until Nintendo servers have your console registered to your NNID again. Otherwise you will keep getting that error.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
I've actually tried several things to make it work, but from what I remember, that steps was the one that fixed it

here's the other things I've done (it was frustrating so I did all I could)

- sign in to NNID using sysnand
- sign in to NNID using linked emunand
- sign in to NNID using unlinked emunand
- create a completely new emunand, format it, sign in to NNID
- restore my oldest sysnand NAND backup (yes, restore to sysnand. I was that desperate), sign in to NNID

one of methods above should be the correct answer

obligatory I do not responsible if you accidentally update/brick your 3ds B-)

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Emunand/sysnand with NNID won't work again until you relink. Did you try creating a new temperary emunand for the purpose of relinking NNID to the console? Existing NNID data will not work again until Nintendo servers have your console registered to your NNID again. Otherwise you will keep getting that error.

hmm good I will try it xD anything I can try formating my sysnand and linking it again õ3o I just don't unliked my emunand because I wanted to keep my zelda 4swords since we can't play it in GW mode XD also I'm fearing doing so much thing and explode everything :B

(the moment that I think if I install a legit .cia before relinking the "clean" emunand, if it will be mine muhaha :B... nah XD )

I've actually tried several things to make it work, but from what I remember, that steps was the one that fixed it

here's the other things I've done (it was frustrating so I did all I could)

- sign in to NNID using sysnand
- sign in to NNID using linked emunand
- sign in to NNID using unlinked emunand
- create a completely new emunand, format it, sign in to NNID
- restore my oldest sysnand NAND backup (yes, restore to sysnand. I was that desperate), sign in to NNID

one of methods above should be the correct answer

obligatory I do not responsible if you accidentally update/brick your 3ds B-)

OK I will tets it if the first one don't work :v
and I know, is just a recomendation not assuming the risk for me XD thanks o/

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
but now using my sys/emunand (that are [or should I use "where" here? it still linked õ3o sorry for language question in the middle of the subject xD ] linked) to miiverse, eshop,etc

no, where wouldn't fit in this sentence.

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no, where wouldn't fit in this sentence.

thanks o3o

I'd recommend trying to relink in emunand as I recall relinking will require updating the console and that's not something you want to do on sysnand.

well I wa strying to do it but keep saying my data was wrong
I tried to log in on web miiverse and the same ... then I tried password recovering and it's say that can't find an account with the name and e-mail ... I'm sure both are correct, and if I try to enter on the sysnand, where it should be linked say my ID there and stuff, then the error... what now?

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
have you tried contacting this guy? http://gbatemp.net/threads/error-022-2634.388353/
seems he had the same problem as you do and already sort it out, probably the same issue with same fix

and I just remember that I did post my result when I fixed this

somehow I decided to open NNID settings in sysnand (and risk accidental update :P) and it works. no error 022-2634 while logging in
now just to make sure that no downloaded updates, I restored NAND backup to sysnand, create new emunand and update to 9.6.0, open rxtools and ... eshop access

so that's it, simply open NNID settings in sysnand and it works for me

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
have you tried contacting this guy? http://gbatemp.net/threads/error-022-2634.388353/
seems he had the same problem as you do and already sort it out, probably the same issue with same fix

and I just remember that I did post my result when I fixed this

so that's it, simply open NNID settings in sysnand and it works for me

well I can try contacting him later fix don't answer me on his post
but I can't even log in on miiverse (the online version) , or use the forgot name/password stuff D:
I tried it on sysnand but don't worked for me õ3o

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Guys , I think it can1t be helped :v nothing are restoring my NNID and I think it could be deleted somed way?
- I tried re entering the existent NNID on the " clean emuand" (One formated with no linked/semi linked NNID ). It could be that I forgot the password.
I tried to log into the browser miiverse, threre also say my data are wrong, I try to recover nickname/password it says there not an account with the e-mail I used to register or the nickame I was using ...
Should be a " deleted account" thing but strangely my miiverse profile still there (I asked a friend to give a look there)
mii.jpg
-I also tried entering the NNID settings on sys/emu nands, entering stuff that need to log there like nothi was happened but every time I get the same error every time ...

It not be a probem creating I new NNID if I can do it hacking the emunand someway to clean the nnid setting, to don't lost what I actually have there or bother instaling stuff again :v , if I really can't get my account back :B

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv