Should I delete my NNID?

Jsmoothie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I delete my NNID on my 3DS XL so I can link the one on my Wii U and Switch or should I keep it? I’ve only bought several games: Woah Dave!, Mighty Switch Force 2, Super Mario Land 2, Game & Watch Gallery 3, Pokémon Crystal, Sonic Triple Trouble, Kirby Block Ball, SMB. Deluxe. Do you think It
It’s worth it? Also I’ve been having trouble registering my NNIDs on Wii U and 3DS, It says an email has been sent to my email address but I never actually get it. Am I doing something wrong?

Jsmoothie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see any reason to remove it. It might be an issue that you need to call up Nintendo to resolve because removing your 3DS shouldn't affect how you connect to your Switch or Wii U
Thanks. I forgot to specify that I use a different NNID from the one I use for Switch and Wii U.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I delete my NNID on my 3DS XL so I can link the one on my Wii U and Switch or should I keep it? I’ve only bought several games: Woah Dave!, Mighty Switch Force 2, Super Mario Land 2, Game & Watch Gallery 3, Pokémon Crystal, Sonic Triple Trouble, Kirby Block Ball, SMB. Deluxe. Do you think It
It’s worth it? Also I’ve been having trouble registering my NNIDs on Wii U and 3DS, It says an email has been sent to my email address but I never actually get it. Am I doing something wrong?
Have you tried going to my.nintendo.com to verify which email address they have for your account?

And also:

• The Wii U can support up to twelve Nintendo Network IDs at once.
  • Nintendo 3DS family systems can only support one Nintendo Network ID at a time. However, you can format the system to deactivate the current NNID and create a new one. (The existing account and purchases will not be deleted, and can still be re-linked to the same system in the future.)

Reactions: Jsmoothie

Jsmoothie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
P
P.S. I think I might not have worded my post very well. What I meant was, should I delete my 3ds xl NNID so I can link the one Is already linked to my switch and wii u TO my 3ds xl? The NNID I have on my 3ds xl is different than the other one I have on switch and wii u because I got my 3ds xl in 2015 a year before I got my wii u but for some reason I didn't think to link my 3ds xl NNID to wii u. Is it even possible to link my switch/wii u NNID to my 3ds xl?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night