Homebrew IVE BEEN BANNED TODAY 8/7/2017

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would i care about online? For the amazing FPS experience? For the team raids? To build with friends? Online on the 3ds doesn't mean shit, big whoop you can trade pokemon. Or visit some dumb ass animal crossing town..
It sounds like you should ask your mommy to get something a little more age appropriate. Maybe an iPhone 4S.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
welp
i guess you like the offline games on the 3ds more, no problem
I still think the 3DS has some very good games with online features, there are not that many but the one's with online are very good... (I previously named some with great online) I mean, playing monster hunter alone isn't as fun as playing with your friends...

Reactions: Zidapi

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Clearly you never played Mario Kart or Super Mario Maker.
I tried to play Mario Kart online a few times... I only managed not to get a connection error once.... and I got a connection error mid-race...

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww did i hurt your feelings talking shit about the precious 3ds
Considering you're the one who asked if Nintendo can ban your 3DS if you never use it online in the first place, and then proceeded to try to justify it by whining about why online gaming on 3DS sucks, I think you have a case of sour grapes.

Hence why I said you should get an iPhone 4S. That way, Nintendo can't ban you, and you can play high-quality apps like Candy Crush Saga.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well then how about Fire Emblem: Fates? if you're into FE you'll love the multiplayer function, because it's more competitive
The only thing competitive about Fates' multiplayer is who can hack the units without being shadowbanned.

Fates just ruined the series entirely with it's ridiculous waifu pandering tripe. The localization didn't help either.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
All multiplayer games have problems, i get disconnected from Splatoon 2 lots of times, but i keep playing. :P
I think "problem" is an understatement. I was literally never able to play it online except for the one time I got kicked mid-race.

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think "problem" is an understatement. I was literally never able to play it online except for the one time I got kicked mid-race.

Well, its something on your end then. I play Mario Kart on the 3DS lots of times without any problems. Me and thousands of other players...

Reactions: astronautlevel

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I believe online gaming on consoles is like a mmm... "Insert example here" it sometimes will be good, It sometimes won't work for some depending on a bunch of factors and sometimes it will be just bad for eveyone...

Last edited by AutumnWolf,

Duskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The only thing competitive about Fates' multiplayer is who can hack the units without being shadowbanned.

Fates just ruined the series entirely with it's ridiculous waifu pandering tripe. The localization didn't help either.
I personally like Fates because of the story and the overall animations and characters but that might just be me..
And I don't think Echoes or Awakening have online multiplayer so I still like Fates for having that option

kind of funny how this thread went totally off-topic :D just something that happens often in forums

Last edited by Duskie,

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If people don't want their consoles banned, just don't install CFW on them, easy.

The risk will always be there as we don't know how exactly Nintendo tells a system should be banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, thought maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shoot the duck free meal
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not allowed here in Ohio without Duck hunting permit, n it not in season yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho