Not open for further replies.

Aruberos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
F*ck u nintendo.I've been banned yesterday.I've just delete a bug with my friend list,then try to connect on it,and 002-0102.Bye monster hunter 4 ultimate online.
Informations:
Linker:Gateway 3ds,3.4.
Emunand FW:9.5
Sysnand FW:4.1
Game when banned:No games.Just tried to connect my self to my new friend list.
When banned:Yesterday.
Why:Because nintendo is a big group of b*tchies who doesn't support hacking.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
F*ck u nintendo.I've been banned yesterday.I've just delete a bug with my friend list,then try to connect on it,and 002-0102.Bye monster hunter 4 ultimate online.
Informations:

Can you give us some more information? If all you did was try to connect I don't think you are banned, no one has been banned online even with public headers to my knowledge

I'm sure there's another 002-0102 topic where someone mentioned something similar, hmm.... :unsure:

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you give us some more information? If all you did was try to connect I don't think you are banned, no one has been banned online even with public headers to my knowledge

I'm sure there's another 002-0102 topic where someone mentioned something similar, hmm.... :unsure:

Public Headers is what gets you banned.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private headers from your own retail games are still safe right?
Also, is there anything users can do if they do get banned?

As of now, private headers seem to be safe.
Nope, if you get banned, no online mode for you.

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private headers from your own retail games are still safe right?
Also, is there anything users can do if they do get banned?

afaik, there isn't anything you can do.

Besides OP, Nintendo doesn't support piracy; if someone actually bought a legitimate version of monhun and used the header that came from it, he/she wouldn't be banned. (i think)

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
afaik, there isn't anything you can do.

Besides OP, Nintendo doesn't support piracy; if someone actually bought a legitimate version of monhun and used the header that came from it, he/she wouldn't be banned. (i think)

I guess the only worry I have is using a header from a private game and having to use it on multiple games, should be safe as mentioned before but if they look in depth and realize it's from another game, OH SHIT!

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For the old 3DS / XL stay at emunand 9.2, update cia if needed. Use private header from your original game or any games that you're currently owned. I reckon Nintendo did something in 9.4+ to detect privacy. God blesses us.

rainparadesamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Informations:

That's what you get for your entitlement. It's not fuck you nintendo, it's fuck you dirty entitled pirates who want nintendo to subsidize your online play for free.

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How they manage to ban you if you didn't go online with a game? Are they able to knlw if someone is using emunand?

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How they manage to ban you if you didn't go online with a game? Are they able to knlw if someone is using emunand?

I'm guessing they used a public header online, or used a cheat in Pokemon or Mario Kart, because no one else has got banned for just having a GW cart.
If they could ban for that, chances are good you'd be hearing about it from a lot of people, not the 10ish we got so far that have reported bans.

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i kn how y feel bout it i got banned to don,t kn y nintendo ashole,s are doing this shit with us we can still play games they are spending there money on banning pirates they should let us play online instead of wasting there money and making ppl sad and angry :hateit:

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i kn how y feel bout it i got banned to don,t kn y nintendo ashole,s are doing this shit with us we can still play games they are spending there money on banning pirates they should let us play online instead of wasting there money and making ppl sad and angry :hateit:

What?

You the sort of person who breaks into and robs a persons home, gets attacked by the home owners dog, then tries to sue the home owners for damages, right?

World owes ya, right?

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, honestly, getting banned playing outside "terms of use" is what you can expect.

The game is official out today and i buyed it already on 11.02. in my local store.

It's well known that it's best to wait even when you own your original cartridge ^_^

If you don't own the game, have no private header or you like to cheat > stay offline and you are fine.

Reactions: omegart
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.