PS1/2 iv softmodded my ps2 but it wont play games

dagnall3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello iv softmodded my ps2 i did the 007 thing everything is on right i think im new to this but i got a game and patched it then i burned using imgburn tried different speeds and it just wont load the game it just spins and spins and then eventually stops spinning here is how i softmodded it if that helps

i downloaded the newbie package from sksapps followed the instructions on how to put it on my usb pen i put it in my ps2 and played the first mission on 007 then i did the disk swap (forgot to mension i burned 007 like you are suppose to) clicked on next mission then the menu came up i went trough that and went to mass and then mcboot then i went to multi install it then after it was done i had the menu on the ps2 where it says freemcboot then the menu somes up with all the ulaunchELF esr and things like that then i try to play my burned game the nowmall way and also trough the boot disc and nothing happens the disc just spins then eventually stops could someone tell me what im doing wrong or what iv done wrong do i need to mess about the the settings or have i missed something out thank you soo much in advance :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.