It's terrible, but I still love it nonetheless.

BloodyFlame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got Sonic 06. The game is ridiculously buggy and is not polished at all. However, I still love the game regardless. The loading times are ridiculous, sometimes the bumpers don't send you the right angle, and once, I had a speed thing push me backwards and kill me. I'm 96% done with Sonic Story.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure plenty of people can understand that - afterall, lots of people love SA2/SA2B, and it suffered just as many problems, if not more.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
Yeah, I was once into Pokemon games. It's ok to like a bad game once in a while.
What makes Pokemon "bad" in any way? Might as well call every other RPG with less than half of the content Pokemon has bad. Which is pretty much 90% of the RPG category. I'm curious as to which pokemon insulted your mother more?

EDIT: I'm quite partial to certain glitchy POSs like NV.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone says Super Mario Sunshine wasn't that good, but I honestly enjoy it more than both Mario Galaxy games. I don't know why though. Probably just nostalgia or personal preference.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
Everyone says Super Mario Sunshine wasn't that good, but I honestly enjoy it more than both Mario Galaxy games. I don't know why though. Probably just nostalgia or personal preference.

Its not that Sunshine wasn't good, its just that it didn't live up to Mario 64. Having said that, it is a great game thats a lot of fun. But i definitely prefer the galaxy games over Sunshine though, you might stand alone with that thought.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tonitonichopchop said:
Funny there's a friend I know that said the same thing. Anyway, I loved Kirby air ride even though the reviews were mediocre. Same thing for lots of sonic games that were disliked.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Issac said:
what's sonic 06 ?
It's a game called Sonic the Hedgehog, released on 2006 (referenced to as Sonic 06 not to mix up the games).
It was released for the XBox 360/PS3 and had many, many bugs and glitches and controled badly, what led to people hating it.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Have to say I enjoyed it also, I believe it is one of the few games I bought dlc for (iirc it was super hard difficulty for sonics levels or something)

The quantity of loading screens was rediculous though, two or three times per 5 minute level
frown.gif

BloodyFlame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jamesaa said:
Have to say I enjoyed it also, I believe it is one of the few games I bought dlc for (iirc it was super hard difficulty for sonics levels or something)

The quantity of loading screens was rediculous though, two or three times per 5 minute level
frown.gif

There were loading screens for one line of dialogue, also.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
To the original poster: I wonder if I shall over-look the bugs if I ever play this game...

To the audience: I like Pokemon Ranger, Sonic Heroes, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Sonic Unleashed.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:
To the original poster: I wonder if I shall over-look the bugs if I ever play this game...

To the audience: I like Pokemon Ranger, Sonic Heroes, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Sonic Unleashed.
I don't care what anyone says, I love the Pokemon Ranger series.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:

I like that game too..
was it really that bad?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naglaro00 said:
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:

I like that game too..
was it really that bad?
Well I believe that you can't factually state that a game is good, but you can factually state that a game is bad, and that game is simply very mediocre.

Of course, until I find a way to prove that, it's just my opinion.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
naglaro00 said:
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:

I like that game too..
was it really that bad?
Well I believe that you can't factually state that a game is good, but you can factually state that a game is bad, and that game is simply very mediocre.

Of course, until I find a way to prove that, it's just my opinion.

I actually thought Sonic and the secret rings was the first sonic game after a long time that did things right. Probably the basic grounding for what would become Sonic Unleashed (day stages)/ Sonic Colours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet