Gaming It's offical, Wii is not hard to get anymore.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work at Fry's and they just got 250 of them in earlier, and still have like 200+ left lol.

Also walmart has them too!

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was at Best Buy the other day and they had like 2 pallets full of them sitting in front of the store with a pallet of Wii Fits next to it. I live in Northern NJ.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl....

In Charleston, WV they are still hard as f*ck to get ahold of in retail stores, Gamestop, Circuit City, Wal-Mart(all three of them in a 20 mile radius), Target, both K-Marts.....amazing really
tongue.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
ENDscape said:
Since when was the Wii hard to get? Didnt that end like around march of this year?
In some places you still have to order them, otherwise you really don't have a chance of getting one. Amazing really. The place really matters though... I remember seeing full stocks on the other side of the country while I was waiting for my order to arrive!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't find one on the shelves unless you walk in the day they arrive here in town, and I live in the 16th largest metro area in the states.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't seen any since I got mine on launch day, and this weekend at Costco I saw a huge pallet of them. I thought they were just empty boxes, like the kind you usually see at Costco, but they were filled. I also saw a guy buying one at Future Shop

MainframeF4

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Craigslist for my area has posts of people selling more new Wii's than i can count. Theres even people selling them new for $225 just because they got it as a birthday present and dont want it.
Im sure all of that will change during christmas. It will be back to limited quantities or $500+ bundles with games that not even a blind person would play.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most the asses on Craigslist around here ask $300-325 for a Wii and then $110 for Wii Fit both which are an insult. I tend to pop them up in a ton of Firefox tabs and slap em with enough spam/rule break posts they get pulled for trying to scam people.

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oddly, they're still fairly rare as of last week in my city of 45,000. Walmart and Zellers were both out as of last week but they have had Wiis in stock from time to time over the last couple months, they just keep selling. I suppose once a certain market saturation has been reached the demand dies down..But then again, if Nintendo was short again this holiday season, it wouldn't look good at all. After all, they've had a YEAR to catch up..
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land