Hacking It's just strange.

kungi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is my friends ttds, it doesn't want to load DQ9 with the error code 83. Even though It works perfectly fine for me, with the lastest updates on 1.4, and another friend of mine and the problem friend all have the same exact files as i have but they are on 1.3. Friend A works fine for him as well, so with problem friend not so much. Just curious if anyone has a idea on how to fix this. If not i will find out later when i get off from work.

and yes deleted the rom and re-transfered it back into his (m)sd card.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
kungi said:
The problem is my friends ttds, it doesn't want to load DQ9 with the error code 83. Even though It works perfectly fine for me, with the lastest updates on 1.4, and another friend of mine and the problem friend all have the same exact files as i have but they are on 1.3. Friend A works fine for him as well, so with problem friend not so much. Just curious if anyone has a idea on how to fix this. If not i will find out later when i get off from work.
and yes deleted the rom and re-transfered it back into his (m)sd card.
Errcode=83 (and 81) generally refers to fragmentation on the SD card, so just deleting and re-copying the game back to the SD card won't work because it will still be fragmented when you copy it back over. Backup the SD Card to PC and then use the Panasonic SD Formatter to format the SD card and rectify this problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ