Hacking Its happened again, do you people not sleep!

redmanmark86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly i may just stop sleeping! I went to sleep around 4AM GMT and wake up at 1PM and USB Loader My Turns goes from 47 to over 70 pages, then a USB 1.2 Loader comes our and Rev10!

Doesnt anybody sleep around here!

can someone kindly tell me if any of the present loaders in the WiiShizza Thread have been converted to 1.2 yet?

Thanks

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
as far as I understand 1.2 doesn't really bring anything new to the table, it was supposed to make it so games don't require discs in the drive but apparently that didn't work out well.
Also IOS36 rev10 had some problems at first, maybe that's fixed now not sure.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Its simple:
When people of Europe go to sleep, the US people are still getting their breakfast (ok, thats not really true, but you get the point, don't you)

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
What's new?! I so missed out on this.
ohmy.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinigami Kiba said:
as far as I understand 1.2 doesn't really bring anything new to the table, it was supposed to make it so games don't require discs in the drive but apparently that didn't work out well.

I'm pretty certain the disc in drive problem is game specific. I haven't come across it yet, I haven't had a disc in my Wii for over a week now.

estebanchaidez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I have been sleeping at the time most people wake up ever since I started to read about the cIOS36r9 and PreLoader with v4.0. lol I'm still waiting for that Region Free Wii hack to be fixed since I don't know anything about coding stuff, but I can last with Backup Launcher Gamma.
happy.gif

I am starting to think that Waninkoko is experimenting in a different way with his cIOS' since surprisingly there weren't much bugfixes on the last one.
If you don't really care about the SD/ISO Loader, then you can just stick to cIOS36r8. Everything works great there. =D
lol Waninkoko sure has become more active lately.

redmanmark86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
cIOS36r10 and usb loader 1.21.3
wacko.gif

huh, where is 1.3?

cwstjdenobs said:
QUOTE(Shinigami Kiba @ Apr 12 2009, 01:51 PM) as far as I understand 1.2 doesn't really bring anything new to the table, it was supposed to make it so games don't require discs in the drive but apparently that didn't work out well.

I'm pretty certain the disc in drive problem is game specific. I haven't come across it yet, I haven't had a disc in my Wii for over a week now.

I have to agree with you, i havent found a single game yet that requires me to have a DVD in...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Ya... wii scene is so frustrating. Last night i was up till 3am testing stuff... (usb loaders, cios rev10, gcbackups, preloader etc). lol

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1.2/rev10 was only released for sd-loader-support & covers, nothing else.. disc-needing games like metroid weren't meant to be fixed afaik
smile.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
tj_cool said:
redmanmark86 said:
tj_cool said:
cIOS36r10 and usb loader 1.21.3
wacko.gif

huh, where is 1.3?
http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blogs/waninkoko
Channellog anyone? It still has the Space/Size Issue, still SSX won't realy start, some games still need a disc and it still has the Time bug...(shows 2010). The only fix that I found is, that the App now don't exit with a Code Dump, if it tries to load a big Cover (600x800..something like that)...not more...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1