Hacking It's been a while....

Hoody123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, its been about a year since I modded my wii in anyway, Ive just been putting games on...
My wii is 4.0E and I don't know wot cIOS etc I have because I'm out of date, I use USB Loader GX to run my games and I was wondering are there any things I need to do to my wii like new updated homebrew hacks etc... to play the new Rock band Green day and other new games (Guitar hero 5 works if that means anything?), I havent tried them yet but I suspect I may need to do some adjustments to get them working? I need a point in the right direction. THANKS :-)

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As everbody with negative attitudes say on this site, there are stickied guides that help you out with this kind of stuff. Folow this guide

Don't worry about what is currently installed, if there is anything updated, this guide will take care of that, or if they are the same version, it don't matter.

PS: Sorry if I came off as rude, I don't mean to be rude

Hoody123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
caster62003 said:
As everbody with negative attitudes say on this site, there are stickied guides that help you out with this kind of stuff. Folow this guide

Don't worry about what is currently installed, if there is anything updated, this guide will take care of that, or if they are the same version, it don't matter.

PS: Sorry if I came off as rude, I don't mean to be rude

Thanks, its my fault for not looking properly. may I be a noob and ask, after following this guide, will all the games I currently have working on my External harddrive which I play through USB Loader GX still work. I just want to make sure. Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye