ROM Hack It's a Wonderful World

Jac834

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that the latest patch is still the same as it was before, with the day one idea. At least, that's what I figure. Rmco said a while ago that he would release a new patch when the game was finished translating...I'm not sure though, he might've changed his mind

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldn't generate anything, it patches the rom you give it directly. The patch is identical, I updated the format to acommodate for the new patcher.

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Due to reasons I'm not willing to explain, the translation will not have a release date, the translation will be complete when it's finished, whether this will be before the european launch I don't know, but work will continue for as long as possible.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Due to reasons I'm not willing to explain, the translation will not have a release date, the translation will be complete when it's finished, whether this will be before the european launch I don't know, but work will continue for as long as possible.
There was a release date?

Wow.

But this is a common event, and I am not suprised.

I guess something bad happened.

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I didn't have a chance to revise those menus, basically if menu text is too long it'll center it and chop off whatever hangs on both sides of the sentance/word.

YukiChan456

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow! The sticky was done!
wtf.gif

Congratulations on sticky and keep up your awesome project!

grog.gif

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
And, we've got our American Release!

"THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd./ Jupiter Publisher: Square Enix, Inc. Platform: Nintendo DS Genre: Action-RPG ESRB:TBD Ship Date: Spring 2008

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU, is an exciting new title developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS handheld system. Previously known as Subarashiki Kono Sekai? on its release in Japan, THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU is an innovative new title from Square Enix that fully utilizes the capabilities of the Nintendo DS, and takes major influence from Japan’s modern day culture including its people, music, clothes, food and design."

http://gonintendo.com/?p=31752

Whoo!

yaynds.gif

amtt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ^,^ my japanese isnt the best but i can do some things like names andplaces etc. so if you need my help just pm me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1