iTouch DS cheats not working

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Kalon, Oct 2, 2008.

Oct 2, 2008

iTouch DS cheats not working by Kalon at 7:53 PM (2,989 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Kalon
    OP

Newcomer Kalon Newbie

Canada
    I cant seem to get the cheats working, everytime I set some cheats and try to leave its screen it goes, "cannot save cheats" (or something liek that, i can confirm what it says if needed). Is this a known problem and if so are there any fixes for it?

PS I am using the large cheat database I got from this site. Thanks. I also did a search to see if this topic has been answered already, if it has i didn't find it and am sorry

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    Does the default cheat works? If it does then try downloading another set of cheats perhaps your current cheat file is corrupted.

3. Kalon
    OP

Newcomer Kalon Newbie

Canada
    The default cheats didn't exist and the downloaded ones didnt work. They worked on my acekard 2 but not on the iTouch. Maybe its the format the cheats are written in becuase the codes looked different between the 2. Is there a way to download codes for individual games?

4. g6team

Hong Kong
    There is a cheat file included in the firmware. Located: "iTouch/cheat.db" Please try re-downloading the firmware and choose the default cheat from there.

5. Kalon
    OP

Newcomer Kalon Newbie

Canada
    Ok I found the solution kinda, I used the cheats from the 2.0 firmware and they worked fine. The 2.1 cheats were a copy of the massive compilation apparently which don't work. Kinda sucks since these codes aren't as good. Thanks anyways, you made me relook into the base codes which ultimately lead to my solution.

Would you like me to give full information of whats happening between them including error messages and such?

6. chickfilafan

Newcomer chickfilafan Newbie

United States
    Where did you find the cheats from the 2.0 firmware?

7. g6team

Hong Kong
    It should be located in the iTouchds folder as well.