Hacking iTouch DS cheats not working

Kalon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant seem to get the cheats working, everytime I set some cheats and try to leave its screen it goes, "cannot save cheats" (or something liek that, i can confirm what it says if needed). Is this a known problem and if so are there any fixes for it?

PS I am using the large cheat database I got from this site. Thanks. I also did a search to see if this topic has been answered already, if it has i didn't find it and am sorry

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Does the default cheat works? If it does then try downloading another set of cheats perhaps your current cheat file is corrupted.

Kalon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The default cheats didn't exist and the downloaded ones didnt work. They worked on my acekard 2 but not on the iTouch. Maybe its the format the cheats are written in becuase the codes looked different between the 2. Is there a way to download codes for individual games?

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
There is a cheat file included in the firmware. Located: "iTouch/cheat.db" Please try re-downloading the firmware and choose the default cheat from there.

Kalon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I found the solution kinda, I used the cheats from the 2.0 firmware and they worked fine. The 2.1 cheats were a copy of the massive compilation apparently which don't work. Kinda sucks since these codes aren't as good. Thanks anyways, you made me relook into the base codes which ultimately lead to my solution.

Would you like me to give full information of whats happening between them including error messages and such?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: