• Views 160,998
  • Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you get banned for playing a game early then you deserve it. The annoying thing for me is that it'll make everyone spread rumors about what causes bans and people will be skeptical of used consoles.

Just wait until the official release date and don't use the leaked version.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

Subtrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, I hope something comes to the surface soon enough. The problem is: with all these trolls on 4chan we will never find out who's the one that0s telling the truth.
I feel like there is someone on some obscure thread who's already leaked the game and no one has a clue.

Reactions: ThoD

aashish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well,if you are stupid enough to use the game for online stuffs knowing that it will get saved on nintendo server,u deserve it

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, I hope something comes to the surface soon enough. The problem is: with all these trolls on 4chan we will never find out who's the one that0s telling the truth.

Yeah, poopsiebro was pretty shitty, though I guess it was a tier above some other shitartists. I feel someone will have definite proof and then there won't be any guessing.
I'm actually surprised all these turd-tier fools haven't tried taking the insert out (fake, of course), had the cartridge next to the insert (printed sticker paper on a random 3DS game) and claimed proof.

Subtrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it leaked like 3 days ago. Wherever you been?

(Check Thatisosite)
Oh I've been here, I just haven't said anything 'till today, and even then, I was more or less referring to the supposed "leak" from that tofu thread on 4chan, even though I know it's fake and am wasting my life waiting 'till something happens.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't give people ideas
umcard.jpg

It's missing a few pieces and even if you crop it, it would look weird. I'm just trying to step the level up for these try not-so-hards.

Subtrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m assuming what’s happening is that everybody isn’t saying anything because they’re waiting for everybody else to say something first? In that case, “Something”
(You’re welcome)

PsychoNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
100 peoples looking at a forum thread where nothing happens at all.
What are we doing with our lifes ? ...

And that one simgle leak that could at least a little be true won't be verified untill it's 8PM in the USAs, so some more hours of doing nothing .. o/

Reactions: MrMcTiller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy