Hacking It could be possible to get HD textures mods for SSBB?

Goku Junior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I was wondering is it could be possible to get a HD Texture Super Smash Bros Brawl, I had seen a textures hack for the game, so It could be possible to put some HD textures to the game? I'm asking this because the Wii it's only 480p...

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
For the Wii it's out of the question, because it doesn't have the power necessary to run a game with a HD mod/texture pack even if the game can be hacked to replace textures.
But if you're talking about emulating, then maybe there is a chance for it to work with Dolphin and a half decent PC.

Ryakna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible with a lot (a lot!) of work. The real problem is the limitation of the platform.

The Wii is 480p, thus, even if it was powerful enough to run (which is not), it doesn't make sense.

To run on Dolphin, you would need a really powerful PC to enjoy it to its fullest (a lot more powerful than the powerful PC you can use today to run Dolphin at 1080p).

Goku Junior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
For the Wii it's out of the question, because it doesn't have the power necessary to run a game with a HD mod/texture pack even if the game can be hacked to replace textures.
But if you're talking about emulating, then maybe there is a chance for it to work with Dolphin and a half decent PC.

So, HD textures aren't possible... OK, thanks, that was my question, my PC itsn't powerful enough to get the full Wii emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.