Hacking It been a while since the last GW update...

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have a few question to ask:
- Do we have any solution for the .3ds save file to work with .3dz rom?
- Does anyone has problem while using public header for online?
- Do we have any stable homebrew or emulator for 3DS?

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if GW team will be developing their own proprietary emulators, like SC team did with the dstwo ,they have said that they are committed to homebrew and the scene in the past ,it would be great to see them release at least some NES, SNES, MD ,PC engine 3d emulators and maybe a 3d video player too , probably wont happen thought unless they crack 4.5 plus, as hey have probably sold most of what they are going to sell by now as 4.5 consoles cant be too common these days

angela18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe they are putting their effort in trying to discover a working exploit on newer firmwares. This would bring more users to Gateway, meaning more $$$

wischmob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Until ElCheapo and his Copycats steal all the work again. I wish they´d put some more resources into their bricking code to make it permanently lock up the clone device instead of locking the 3DS. And people need to realize that saving $15 on a flashcart which can very likely save you $300 is crap. but thats always how its been in the past.

I´d personally wish that good old Supercard team would appear with a flash and rolling thunder on the 3DS flashcart market. they have set the standards for the NDS flashcart scene although they weren´t the first. Nothing beats a Supercard device.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I have quesh.

If you buy a retail cart of tomadochi life can you play it in gateway classic mode or does the new key method block that too?

Thank you

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have quesh.

If you buy a retail cart of tomadochi life can you play it in gateway classic mode or does the new key method block that too?

Thank you
Key method blocks that too. It will still just hang on the 3ds logo.

Stinkytrees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooooooh my got. why would you even want to buy that game it looks like animal crossing with people :wacko:
on that note I actually just started ACNL on my gateway, and I'm having fun with it. so I bought a copy on my legit 3dsXL

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
ooooooh my got. why would you even want to buy that game it looks like animal crossing with people :wacko:
on that note I actually just started ACNL on my gateway, and I'm having fun with it. so I bought a copy on my legit 3dsXL

Why would you buy a game to farm when you can do it in real life? :wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1