Gaming Issues with Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side 1st Love Plus?

TaljaVasja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi there everyone, I just joined today. :) I've been coming here a lot as a Guest, and thought, 'what the hell?'

So I have two questions to ask about today, both of which are unfortunate bugs with this absolutely brilliant game.

The first being: After patched, Tokimeki Memorial, for some reason, will only let me obtain the numbers of guys once. After I started a new game without changing any information other then my room, I was unable to obtain the numbers of any other people. I can't seem to remember, is there a special scene where you obtain them? Because the first time I played, I automatically got them. But now, the only number I have is Hizuki's. Yes. this means the game is unplayable if I'm trying to get someone to fall in love with me, because a)Not able to correspond with other guys for dates, and b)There's nothing I can do to prevent them from bombing me.

Second being: I've the original game somewhere around here on a shelf, but my brother did something, so now I'm able to play it on an emulator as well (The original copy of the game is not mine and must be returned like, right now. Hence the dump, since I did buy it for her.) but for some reason, the two screens that I use with an emulator, DeSMume I think it is, don't form one crisp scene whatsoever. Like in the bedroom scenes in the first screen, you see half of a desk, the second screen, where you should see the other half, you only see half of a chest of drawers.

As I said, major annoyances, but not game-breaking, and I'm wondering if someone might be willing or able to assist me in these questions? Thanks!

Cheers!
Anjazhatalja

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can