Issues with R4 Card....Very odd.

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by meshuggah27, Jul 14, 2015.

1. meshuggah27
    OP

meshuggah27 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    Florida
    Hey all,

Having an issue with an R4i 3DS card purchased at r4ids.cn. I cannot for the life of me get the upgrade patch to work. Ive tried on my DSi, and my DSLite with no luck. Every time i go to start the patch, next to Card Check it just says: FAIL. The only thing ive noticed is that my card DOES NOT have the 'RTS' letters on it. That spot is vacant. Everything else is EXACTLY the same.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...nsole-v6-2-0-12-dsi-v1-45-and-ds-lite.983793/

I was following this guide on how to do it, and got up to the part with the patch and now i am stuck. Any help or suggestions you all can throw my way? Anything would be much appriciated. Thank you!

2. meshuggah27
    OP

meshuggah27 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    Florida
    Heres a picture of it.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also just tried loading the .NDS upgrade file from another flash card on my DSLite and then swapped in my R4 card (been hunting around the site for a solution), but still get the Card Check Fail error.

Attached Files:

3. meshuggah27
    OP

meshuggah27 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    Florida
    I attempted to flash the 6.0 patch and it gave me the same card fail error. The latest patch i am able to install normally is the v1.45 NDSi patch (R4iGold_NDSi145_Patch).

4. pokemoner2500

pokemoner2500 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    Did you try just sticking it in your 3ds, most cards come already flashed.

5. meshuggah27
    OP

meshuggah27 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    Florida
    Yeah it comes up with the Dorasu icon, and gives me the error screen when i try booting it.

I also might add im trying to use this card on a 2DS