Issues with Hekate 6.2.1

SamuelLG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I need some help :(

I have an old version of switch (I bought it in 2018) and I got a mod chip on it a few years ago (when SXOS was still a thing). Since SXOS died, I changed to Atmosphere/Hekate and the console works very well. From time to time I manage to make firmware updates on emunand and also updates on atmosphere / hekate / sigpatches. I load Atmosphere using the fss0=atmosphere/package3 method with hekate/sigpatches.

But in the last update, in order to play the newest zelda and mario party, I upgraded hekate to 6.2.1, sigpatches for 18.1.0 V2, atmosphere to 1.7.1 and emunand to 18.1.0 (sysnand is on 16.0.3), but Hekate doesn´t work properly anymore. When I turn on the switch, it loads the Hekate but it shows a bugged screen with no touchscreen, the buttons in the interface is misplaced and some black/white "noisy" patches are all over the screen (or takes half the screen entirely) like when VGA on computers are dying.

I tried everything in my shallow knowledge, but the only thing that worked was going back to Hekate 6.1.1 (with atmosphere 1.7.0 and firmware 18.0.0). No issues with this previous version, but Hekate 6.2.1 doesn´t work.

Any ideas of whats going on?!

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
A new version of Hekate was published 3 days ago (6.2.2).
Maybe you ran into some bug or so.
Sometimes is helps to replace the entire bootloader folder instead of copying the new files over the old files.

Reactions: SamuelLG

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/issues/999

found this report in issues, seems like you are having the same problem. try the fix posted at the bottom, should work for you:
edit sd:/bootloader/nyx.ini and change bpmpclock=1 to bpmpclock=2 or 3.
and btw when you update hekate you are not supposed to delete bootloader folder and your settings

SamuelLG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
found this report in issues, seems like you are having the same problem. try the fix posted at the bottom, should work for you:
This seems to be the exactly same issue.

I´ll try this and see if it works "edit sd:/bootloader/nyx.ini and change bpmpclock=1 to bpmpclock=2 or 3"

If not, ill try the 6.2.2 version, but without the 19.0 firmware.
Post automatically merged:

It worked! I changed to bpmpclock=2 and now Hekate 6.2.1 is working as suposed.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by SamuelLG,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5xXVzQzfFmU?si=Lncwazr4LNUZQ-zS