Hacking Issues with hard drive

Sh0ckwave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4tb Seagate hard drive. Its new and use to work perfectly fine loading games on my wii. I used USB Loader GX and had no issues. Now when I have the hard drive plugged in and start usb loader gx it crashes. Other hard drives still work but they are only 250gb. I think it started crashing when I added more games. I have exactly 1300 wii games. But I don't know why that would be an issue.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you add those games when you started noticing the crashes? Was it any different then when it was working? How exactly does it crash? Like what do you see? How do you have your drive formatted? FAT32, NTFS or something else? What is your cluster size? 32k, 64k or something else? Do you have one partition or do you have multiple?

Sh0ckwave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added the games the way I always do it. Convert them to wbfs and put the game in the wbfs folder. I get a message that says exception (dsi) occurred and a lot of lines of code. It is one NTFS partition. Its too big to be formatted to FAT32.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it's not. Convert the whole thing to Fat32 with 64k clusters. That's what I use on my 4TB drive. I use USB Loader GX, Nintendont and neek2o and they all work fine with that setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la