issues with gamestop returns.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never make topics like this but i bought a used PS4 from them back in march and then my first controller broke in July so i returned that with the old receipt and they gave me a new one receipt when i was cleaning my home i think i tossed out that old receipt will i be able to use the new receipt for the controller i got in July to replace it. i'm about to go find out in a bit. thoughts on this let me know.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know the full regs here, much less for whatever state you are in should it have a bit extra, but I do have to mention that if you have an account with them they might have tied it to your account. You might then be able to generate another, or possibly have it from email if they do that.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you bought it in-store and used your account/phone number, you should be good regardless. no account used? the new receipt should be good.

Sounds like you bought it in-store, but as a warning: If you buy it online, with or without an account, you HAVE to bring all original documentation shipped within the box or they can do absolutely nothing.

For whatever reason, their in-store and their online-shipped-to-you are completely different in many ways. it's frustrating, especially if you get a dead-on-arrival console and accidentally throw away the documents and box.

Last edited by osaka35,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night