Hacking Issues after run hekate 4.1

Dmafra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After test HBL on 4.1 with hekate my swith is facing some weird issues.

Any retail or digital games make the swith turn off a few seconds after starts while in portable mode but when docked works normaly.

The swith just power on while in the dock and doesn't recover from sleep mode!
Somebody facing the same issues?
There's something I can do to fix it?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try removing any extra files on your SD card first, reformatting your SD card if that doesn't work, finally a system reset if the SD card doesn't fix it. Not sure what else you could try other than that. Hekate is not finished software and I wouldn't recommend anyone use it until official Atmosphere release.

Reactions: Dmafra

Dmafra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The same thing ocurre without sd and I realize that the switch turn off a few seconds after turn on.
So the problem could be the batery!
Cuz while docked works normaly!

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing ocurre without sd and I realize that the switch turn off a few seconds after turn on.
So the problem could be the batery!
Cuz while docked works normaly!

That's a relief then. For battery sync issue if you were running Linux at all, open up the backplate and disconnect the battery ribbon cable. Hold power button for 10-30 seconds to drain capacitors, then reconnect the cable and allow the switch to fully charge to resync.

D

Deleted-442439

This is exactly why I warned against usin Hekate if you are a end user, it is not finished!

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have none of those problems. True I did no much thing (since there is no much homebrew atm), but I can play all my games like I used to (those are BOTW, MK8DX, 2048 and Voez). I didn't used the dock, and I have to say I used a diferent SD to start the CFW.

FahQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replied to you in another thread but seeing this idk if you were asking what I thought(oh well if not). My switch didn't load BOTW when I had booted into the "cfw" (not sure about others yet as I didn't try). As far as sleep mode, it doesn't work on this version yet. If you put it to sleep you will have to hold the power button for 10-15 second and the reboot. Wait for stable release. Unless you can fix it yourself there is no fix yet.

Nisem0n0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it doesn't degrade SoC.
That really isn't the point. The thing is hekate at the end of the day is an incomplete bare bones solution which really if you look at it, you can't do much with. I can't understand why people can't just wait a month for a tested fully functional cfw. All the hate and sarcasm towards jjbredesen is pretty stupid imo. Everyone makes mistakes and a warning of a potential problem wasn't gonna kill anybody.

Reactions: Maximilious

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the guy probably didn't try horizon after trying linux, and finally tries Horizon again because of hekate...

he most likely then have the battery issue after running linux.

Just listen to what people said and unplug the battery. I'm sure you ahve the problem at 30% right?

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well sorry but you are screwed (no pun intended) for now. I think a software patch could be done but hopefully dev are interested in doing one.

You only need to remove the middle ones for the rails btw, I had stripped the other ones from the rail but you don't need to remove them.

wodkamen420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have none of those problems. True I did no much thing (since there is no much homebrew atm), but I can play all my games like I used to (those are BOTW, MK8DX, 2048 and Voez). I didn't used the dock, and I have to say I used a diferent SD to start the CFW.
same here i havent had any issues at all granted i also dont use it for much just to play that zelda and cave story homebrew but all my official games still wrk fine after i reboot back to stock fw and no battery issues here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: