Hacking issue on r4 original

Darknyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This problem seems very random. I'll describe its effects as best as I can, and perhaps you guys can help narrow down the possibilities. As far as I can tell, I have an original r4 or one of the 1:1 clones (no references to III or gold, or any website references on the cart, package contains a reference to a website of www.r4ds.com. I did a clean format using the sd formatter recommended on the wood installation tutorial, and installed wood v 1.20 according to the tutorial instructions. I've also checked various roms that I've had the issue with using a program I found recommended on this site called DSFCC v0.35b, and all the games I have checked with it so far list as being a clean dump according to the crc checker on there. The problem I'm having is when I load various games on the sd card, it randomly chooses to list some of the as corrupt files. At first I thought it was specific roms I was having issues with, but even that's been disproven, given that the last time I tested, new super mario bros was one of the ones it recognized, and castlevania order of ecclasia(sp) was one of the ones it said was a corrupt file. I reformatted, went through all the steps again thinking it was possibly that I had moved about 24 files over to the sd card at once. The second time, I moved them one at a time, and order of ecclasia was recognized, but new super mario bros listed as corrupt. Any ideas, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-