issue on r4 original

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Darknyss, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Darknyss
    OP

Darknyss Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2009
    United States
    This problem seems very random. I'll describe its effects as best as I can, and perhaps you guys can help narrow down the possibilities. As far as I can tell, I have an original r4 or one of the 1:1 clones (no references to III or gold, or any website references on the cart, package contains a reference to a website of www.r4ds.com. I did a clean format using the sd formatter recommended on the wood installation tutorial, and installed wood v 1.20 according to the tutorial instructions. I've also checked various roms that I've had the issue with using a program I found recommended on this site called DSFCC v0.35b, and all the games I have checked with it so far list as being a clean dump according to the crc checker on there. The problem I'm having is when I load various games on the sd card, it randomly chooses to list some of the as corrupt files. At first I thought it was specific roms I was having issues with, but even that's been disproven, given that the last time I tested, new super mario bros was one of the ones it recognized, and castlevania order of ecclasia(sp) was one of the ones it said was a corrupt file. I reformatted, went through all the steps again thinking it was possibly that I had moved about 24 files over to the sd card at once. The second time, I moved them one at a time, and order of ecclasia was recognized, but new super mario bros listed as corrupt. Any ideas, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Lightake

Lightake GBAtemp Regular

Dec 23, 2010
    Switzerland
    China
    There might be a issue with your microSD , try another one .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice