ISO no ios reload?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mauifrog, Sep 2, 2010.

1. mauifrog
    OP

mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

Jan 21, 2010
    United States
    Is there anyway to patch a wii iso to "No IOS Reload" Say to load a dop-mii disk iso from a trucha patched system ios, that is mucked up from the bug in dop-ios 11.3-11.4, running system menu 4.3 so no bannerbomb. Nothing loads, no HBC, no channels, no discs, nothing from RM, nothing at all.

If it was 3.0-4.2 bannerbomb would work, but not on 4.3. Bannerbomb does not reload ios, so I was thinging perhaps a disk that would not reload ios could work. Is there anyway to try this?

I was also thinking that a patch update may work to downgrade to 4.3 wii to 4.2/4.1. The system ios is patched running darkcorp, so perhaps it would load an update partition. Anyone willing to instruct on patching an update partion with a version modded system menu wad?

No priiloader, no bootmii, nothing.

2. WiiJohn

WiiJohn Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2009
    UK
    As you can make a channel with base wad that has no IOS reload, maybe its possible to use customizemii.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=249210

Only a thought as I have made channels from apps that did not have this feature.

Hope someone comes up with a way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice