FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are two types of ISO mod
1) The sort of thing that requires a RGH/JTAG box. If you can even get online then you will likely be pinged before too long because of the modded system. Whether you can share a profile (be it dual nand with RGH or whole other console and profile on a USB or something) will depend upon the mods you are doing. Any mod is a risk so most would advise against it.
2) Some kind of disc swap (I am not sure if the NXE install versions of this were perfected) which does work with stock devices (give or take however you achieve the disc swap) and will see you able to go online. I do not know what goes with GTA for this as I only ever saw the Call Of Duty disc swap mods. Some people managed quite a long time before slipping up here and MS are a bit more lax these days on the banning front but again any mod is a risk.

NoWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are two types of ISO mod
1) The sort of thing that requires a RGH/JTAG box. If you can even get online then you will likely be pinged before too long because of the modded system. Whether you can share a profile (be it dual nand with RGH or whole other console and profile on a USB or something) will depend upon the mods you are doing. Any mod is a risk so most would advise against it.
2) Some kind of disc swap (I am not sure if the NXE install versions of this were perfected) which does work with stock devices (give or take however you achieve the disc swap) and will see you able to go online. I do not know what goes with GTA for this as I only ever saw the Call Of Duty disc swap mods. Some people managed quite a long time before slipping up here and MS are a bit more lax these days on the banning front but again any mod is a risk.
ok, thanks for the info

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd not do it if you value your Live account.
Otherwise go ahead.

If you fuck up servers with cheats and what not, I sincerely hope you'll get banned.
Cheaters don't belong in online games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...