Hacking iso loader black screen

jrsaysbiteme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything correctly without any problems and got 2 iso's and patched and burned them fine. WHen i try and play them all i get is a black screen. Im just curious how long it takes to first load the game. I dont know if im having a problem or if it really does take a really long time. Can someone tell me in minutes how long it takes to first load the game. The loader on the wii accepts the games and everything then after that it just goes to a black screen. Oh and i picked up composite cables today also.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I fixed it by using the dvd's i should have been using in the first place. I was using dvd+r when i should have been using -r. Luckly i have a bunch from a few years ago so i burned a game again and it works. The game did freeze on me after playing a little but im just happy it works.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It takes a while, and if there are FMVs in the intro they can appear black (though should have some sound...)

Try leaving it 5 minutes, or alternatively press the home button (if there is no response then it is probably frozen)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)