Is voez considered a "good" rythm game?

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about buying the full version on Switch because it's much cheaper than mobile. Nothing said here will stop me from buying it, but I'm wondering if it's a generally well received game.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize for this necrobump but yes I think it is very much worth the money as a rythm game. The thing is though is wether or not you like touch screen rythm games. With the way your post is written you have likely already bought the game so I'm curious, was it worth it in your opinion. I know I don't regret buying it

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a bit of necrobumping. Regardless, I do think it was worth it I like the aeshetics and song selection. My only gripe is that there are some repetitious tracks, especially in the "techno pop" category. I wish there were more soft songs like Wilt, Colorful Voice, Scent, and Carnation.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a bit of necrobumping. Regardless, I do think it was worth it I like the aeshetics and song selection. My only gripe is that there are some repetitious tracks, especially in the "techno pop" category. I wish there were more soft songs like Wilt, Colorful Voice, Scent, and Carnation.
Well at least the posts are serving some sort of purpose in that it's another opinion to see when people are looking around the web about the game.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Deemo from the same developers is a piano-based game, so it has a lot more calm songs than Voez does. It might be worth checking out.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Don't put your pea near the bean or you could end up with baby peas
    +3
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess this is what the internet does to all of us
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It makes you play with your pea?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I was like this before the internet.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    @K3N1, *pea-nus
    @ZeroT21, Turns us into horny people that deserve to be bonked
    Like me
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Buy more cleaned and refurbished at DkOldies today!
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    That'll be $650 for a DS
    +1
    Get your grubby broken consoles from this Eminem looking ass
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Grampsinem
    +1
    His prices are way beyond slim shady
    lmao
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It's a slim price to pay for shady products
    +1
    That's more like it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bah, why waste money on banged up poorly refurbished old consoles, when you can buy Soulja Boi's latest offering?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Whatever that is at the moment
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Pretty sure it's on crank fw .069 distro atm
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Willing to bang sexy YouTube streamers for reviews and free product :teach:
    +1
    @K3N1, I'm pretty sure you're gonna review the latest fleshlight
    The free lube that comes with it is garbage, the inside also doesn't feel right 0/10
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "But the precise rating isn't important here, the important question is is it better than my hand and the answer is... BUT FIRST A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS"
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: "But the precise rating isn't important here, the important question is is it better than my... +1