Is voez considered a "good" rythm game?

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about buying the full version on Switch because it's much cheaper than mobile. Nothing said here will stop me from buying it, but I'm wondering if it's a generally well received game.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize for this necrobump but yes I think it is very much worth the money as a rythm game. The thing is though is wether or not you like touch screen rythm games. With the way your post is written you have likely already bought the game so I'm curious, was it worth it in your opinion. I know I don't regret buying it

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a bit of necrobumping. Regardless, I do think it was worth it I like the aeshetics and song selection. My only gripe is that there are some repetitious tracks, especially in the "techno pop" category. I wish there were more soft songs like Wilt, Colorful Voice, Scent, and Carnation.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a bit of necrobumping. Regardless, I do think it was worth it I like the aeshetics and song selection. My only gripe is that there are some repetitious tracks, especially in the "techno pop" category. I wish there were more soft songs like Wilt, Colorful Voice, Scent, and Carnation.
Well at least the posts are serving some sort of purpose in that it's another opinion to see when people are looking around the web about the game.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Deemo from the same developers is a piano-based game, so it has a lot more calm songs than Voez does. It might be worth checking out.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1