Is usa-hot-stuff a trustworthy website?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Jake Rian, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Jake Rian
    OP

Jake Rian Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2015
    United States
    Okay, okay, I know I've been spamming tons of posts but I really am concerned about the legitimacy of the websites I am going to buy my first R4 from.

I was on the GBATemp forums when I noticed the "Shoptemp" section in the very corner of the page. I clicked on it and found an R4 website called usa-hot-stuff.com

The website claims that they ship from the U.S. and shipping and delivery takes 1-5 days. It seems really good and a bit too good to be true, as most R4 retail websites mainly ship from Hong Kong or China. I really want to buy my R4 there, but I want to know if I can trust the website.

One part of me is telling me I can trust this, since it's listed on Shoptemp website, which is a partner website to GBATemp, but I've seen a person get a bit scammed by these guys. Can anybody tell me if I should trust this site, if you've ever shopped there before?

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice