Gaming Is Trauma center:SO[Pal] out yet on the internet?

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
No. In dutch we have a saying: "Geduld is een schone zaak"
I think that says enough. On top of that you shouldn't be complaining as you try to get the game for free, so don't except that every game you want gets dumped on the day it's out.

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking that, laurenz in the UK we have a saying “your a harsh little bastard”
wink.gif
. All he did was ask - no harm in that is there? Let’s face it, it’s been out in the US for months now and that release was not working on PAL Wii’s so I'm sure a lot of PAL users are very anxious to get there little mitts on this!!!
biggrin.gif
Lets hope it dont have the 3.00 FW on the disk......

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Calm down,
Im just asking

I was just saying, maybe a little harsh but I thought it was a pretty stupid question. Because if it actually was dumped than it would probably be on the frontpage of gbatemp.

Is it against the rules to ask when a game is going to be dumped?
No it isn't against the rules, but your post is totally unrelevant to this topic as the topicstarter didn't ask when it would be dumped. He just asked if it was dumped already.

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I was just saying, maybe a little harsh but I thought it was a pretty stupid question. Because if it actually was dumped than it would probably be on the frontpage of gbatemp.

Sometimes, sometimes not. I have seen releases on usenet before they are mentioned on here. Not often though I do admit. If only that were the case with this game!
biggrin.gif

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:

Sometimes, sometimes not. I have seen releases on usenet before they are mentioned on here. Not often though I do admit. If only that were the case with this game!
biggrin.gif
Than it still would be posted on gbatemp pretty quickly. And I checked usenet before I posted the reply because I wouldn't want to make a fool of my self in such a stupid way
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan