Is this sure a graphic? :/

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by TheKiller69, Jul 15, 2010.

1. TheKiller69
    OP

TheKiller69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2010
    Hello again!

Well, I've got another problem with a graphic. When I was doing proofs with Trauma Center 2, I delete ALL files of data folder, except 0174, and I compiled the ROM. (Yeah, I use a very weird method xD). After that, I loaded it with No$GBA emulator, and it shows this:

[​IMG]

You can see the graphic, but it needs its correct palette. With this method, I supposed that 01F4 makes reference to the main graphic of the game. (If I delete this file too, the game didn't show anything.)

And, when I insert the file 01F5, the graphic looks good. I supposed that 01F5 makes reference to the palette of 01F4.

[​IMG]

With CrystalTile2, I can extract the .pal file of 01F5, but the problem is with 01F4 file. I can't see anything with TileMolester and CrystalTile2 (loading the palette, in all codecs...) I'm "completely sure" that this is a graphic, but I'm not very experienced in graphic topics, so I hope you can help me with this problem. [​IMG]

The two files:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUSWM2BB

Greetings!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice