Gaming IS THIS POSSIBLE???

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the time Nintendo is taking to allow us to redeem our points for Switch rewards, I have NO FUCKING PROBLEM pirating their shit. Our points are going to expire so fuck them.

Reactions: Sonansune
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Let me make things clear. OP, you're asking about redeeming My Nintendo points from physical cartridges, yeah? Well, it can only be done on one account once per cartridge. The cartridge has identifying info, and if you attempt to redeem My Nintendo points from it a second time, even on a second account, you can't, as that cartridge has already been identified as having its points redeemed.

tl;dr: No.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Let me make things clear. OP, you're asking about redeeming My Nintendo points from physical cartridges, yeah? Well, it can only be done on one account once per cartridge. The cartridge has identifying info, and if you attempt to redeem My Nintendo points from it a second time, even on a second account, you can't, as that cartridge has already been identified as having its points redeemed.

tl;dr: No.

Hope that helps
Seems to be the definitive answer. Everyone is seemingly assuming he means like a code? Or from the eShop?

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol