OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
eL9xv.png

What's with the "Click and hold to edit title part"? I think it either doesn't work OR it's for admins etc only. If the latter is true, why does it show on a normal users thing? It shows when I hover over a topic title, even if it isn't a topic I started. I fail to see the productivity behind such an option.

Answer pleaseeee
smile.gif

While I'm at it, WTF?

fhCbF.png

What type of avatar/user/bot is that?

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Porygon-X said:
eL9xv.png

What's with the "Click and hold to edit title part"? I think it either doesn't work OR it's for admins etc only. If the latter is true, why does it show on a normal users thing? It shows when I hover over a topic title, even if it isn't a topic I started. I fail to see the productivity behind such an option.

Answer pleaseeee
smile.gif

While I'm at it, WTF?

fhCbF.png

What type of avatar/user/bot is that?
Yeah, me too. When I hover the arrow to some topics that I didn't started, there's a text "Click and Hold to edit title".
ohnoes.png

And on the spoiler, that's a guest that posted, but it's no longer allowed for a guest to post here.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
in that spoiler i believe it's a deleted account but the posts aren't removed. so it just show guests and a name.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The click and hold the mouse button to edit the title is a standard IPboards thing, I've seen it on several sites. They could remove the message, but not many people care. Plus, they could potentially ruin the forum, because they are messing around with the board itself. If people did care, there would be a lot more people making topics about this, but given the circumstances I think it's just a little thing that can be overlooked.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
The click and hold to edit title button only works for moderators and upwards.

A guest account such as that means that someone's account was completely deleted, not just banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh