Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DenGladeBagaren said:
is this micro sd any good ??

Apacer Micro-SD 2GB 88X http://www.tbh.se/index.asp?id=7&akat_...icro-SD_2GB_88X
For what do you need it?

Edit: If you need it for a Flashcard it looks good i don't know the brand but it has the same size and so on as my SanDisk MicroSD; My MicroSD card works on my R4 fine soo u know it when you buy it my friend image and info is ok!
tongue.gif

DenGladeBagaren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have plans to buy a flash unit for my ds lite a EZ-Flash V Plus or maybe acecard 2 i ahve not decided yet but anyway us that card any good for that use it seems fast to me with 88x or is it better with a class 6 sdhc card?

p.s did not notice before but the Brand on that card is Apacer

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get a Japanese Kingston microSD card. If you need a larger card, get a class 6 microSDHC card.

In general, a microSD card (formatted in FAT16) will be faster than a class 6 microSDHC card (formatted in FAT32), but obviously won't be as large.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"TF" stands for "TransFlash" and is the same as microSD but lacks SDIO mode according to Wikipedia:

QUOTE said:
TransFlash and microSD cards are the same (each can be used in devices made for the other), except that microSD adds support for SDIO mode, enabling non-memory cards like Bluetooth, GPS, and Near Field Communication devices.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good to know. The other one is cheaper and is also made in Japan (you can even see "Japan" written on the microSD card in the picture) but doesn't come with an adapter.

Yesterday Newegg had a $7.99 (free shipping) 4GB Class 4 microSDHC with microSDHC reader, but unfortunately they're up to $11.99 today.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo