Is this beyond good and evil 2 footage?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by twisteddeeds, May 9, 2009.

1. twisteddeeds
    OP

twisteddeeds GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2009

appears to be for Ubisoft's Beyond Good & Evil 2, the sequel to the underappreciated 2003 title.

The footage shows a woman dressed very much like Jade was dressed in the 2008 announcement teaser for Beyond Good & Evil 2, running through a rundown looking town, avoiding police, climbing on top of a building and then making her ultimate escape via an orange helicopter. The visuals certainly match what little we've seen of the game so far.

the original was a great game, just went under the radar for many people.

source

2. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    It looks so cool.... Seems to have lots of action.

Lol @ 0:09

3. Trolly

Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2007
    Behind you! I know you looked!
    Wow, if that's actually a trailer then I seriously hope it's in-game. Though I somehow doubt it, Ubisoft have a habit of using pre-rendered trailers for games rather than real footage.

4. Devante

Devante Crescent fresh at best.

Nov 29, 2002
    United States
    I don't think it is.

It doesn't have anything "futuristic" in it (besides the helicopters that aren't all that futuristic) and there are no animal creatures to be seen.

I think it's just someone that looks similar to Jade.

But whatever game it is, it looks great!

5. Joey Ravn

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    Gosh, it looks like Mirror's Edge a lot. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but it certainly does.

6. granville

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Naples, Florida
    I saw this a few days ago and held off on posting it here. It actually doesn't look ANYTHING like BGE besides the character looking a bit like Jade. I'd be surprised if it IS the sequel to be truthful. I don't think I like the style if it is BGE2.