is this a good idea?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by chazam1337, Jan 12, 2010.

1. chazam1337
    OP

chazam1337 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2008
    United States
    Okay so i know for a fact that it isnt banned because its a friend of mines and he just went out and got an elite and doesnt feel like messing with it, i know it has 3 lights so im trying to figure out if its an easy fix or not...I already own a xbox 360 but i was thinking of using this one for ixtreme and i wouldnt really care if it got banned.... so what shall i do?

2. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    BUY IT!

Fixing it is easy, the x-calmp fix does wonders for many, not gonna link you, google has many answers for you. I've done that fix a couple times already, only once it failed and that 360 started coming up with e74, guess it was destined for destruction.

3. Raki

Raki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2008
    Gambia, The
    the question is: Why the hell does your friend make no use of his warranty?...

4. driverzx

driverzx GBAtemp Regular

Dec 16, 2008
    Netherlands
    Rosmalen
    Broken warranty seal prolly.

5. godsakes

godsakes GBAtemp Fan

Oct 8, 2007
    for $30 you might as well give it a go - if the xclamp fix doesn't work you can always get rid of it on fleabay for someone else to have a go or use it for spare parts

6. Raki

Raki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2008
    Gambia, The
    why should it be broken, if it's unmodded?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice