Hacking Is there really no trusted flshcard seller in europe?

best cheap flash card for old 2ds (for runnnin 2ds backups only)

• sky3ds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sky3ds+

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • gateway3ds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dstwo+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Krokot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hello

First of all thanks very very much for any help you can provide. I'm starting to think that there really is no trusted flashcard seller in Europe guys? I'm trying to get something for my 2ds (the original) as I'm not good with computers and have no idea how to do that cfw thing. But so far after 2 weeks of searching, I'm no closer. Every flashcard website i tried was or very very dodgy looking or selling from china, or selling from chine and pretending to be in Europe, most don't even accept paypal, or do not ship do Czech. Is here someone knowledgeable to help a poor soul in need please? Ideally i would love to purchase an sky3ds+ for as good price as possible and have it delivered in Czech republic within 3-5 days. Anyone? Alternatively if someone would so nice and explain in human language how to cfw a old 2ds running 7.2.1 that would be even more helpful ;-)

Much appreciated

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You just wanna follow a guide, then use Freeshop. It's heck of a lot easier and cheaper than a 3ds flashcard.
01media ships in Europe and I used them plenty of times, I would recommend you get a card you can get NTRHax on.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello

First of all thanks very very much for any help you can provide. I'm starting to think that there really is no trusted flashcard seller in Europe guys? I'm trying to get something for my 2ds (the original) as I'm not good with computers and have no idea how to do that cfw thing. But so far after 2 weeks of searching, I'm no closer. Every flashcard website i tried was or very very dodgy looking or selling from china, or selling from chine and pretending to be in Europe, most don't even accept paypal, or do not ship do Czech. Is here someone knowledgeable to help a poor soul in need please? Ideally i would love to purchase an sky3ds+ for as good price as possible and have it delivered in Czech republic within 3-5 days. Anyone? Alternatively if someone would so nice and explain in human language how to cfw a old 2ds running 7.2.1 that would be even more helpful ;-)

Much appreciated
since you have 7.2 you can install CFW for free
https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(browser)

edit: i was beaten :(

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't recommend a flashcards for 3ds games, use cfw for that with the link posted twice now lol.

But to answer the question and if you wanna get a DS flashcards (nds, not 3ds.) There's shop01media.com

Krokot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Thank you very very much guys you were really helpful. Im going to have a look at that link about cfw. Hopefully i will manage to do it somehow,although never done anything like that. Right now im am not sure what version am i supposed to start installing. My FW version is exactly " 7.1.0-12E" Shall i carry on with the "all versions" method or the " boot9strap" method please.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello

Much appreciated
The best cheap flashcart is a R4i Gold Plus (r4ids.cn), you can get it from GBAtemp's sponsor: https://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575
It's China based but if you get registered shipping it shouldn't take much more than a couple of weeks.
They are reliable and they take PayPal.
R4i Gold Plus can be used to CFW any 3DS using ntrboot and can also be used to play DS games.
On 7.x you don't really need a ntrboot flashcart, it's an old enough firmware that there are other methods that work to install CFW though ntrboot is easier and it's still nice to have a flashcart for DS games, as there are lots of great DS games.

With 7.1.0-12E you should go with "Installing boot9strap (Browser)", the All Versions methods require extra purchases.
I still recommend that flashcart for DS games if you don't currently have a DS flashcart though.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Krokot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
ok i think i need a hand :D . i have followed all steps carefully and currently im at the stage "finalizing setup" section III where it wants me to launch the FBI for the first time. my problem is at section III step 10 . all i am getting at that point is stuck screen with animated 3ds on the top screen. The homebrew launcher is not appearing. home button not responding all i can do is to press L+down+select and power off the device from there. I have done every single step so far with success but i must admint i have skipped the SECTION II-->updating your system, as i didnt want to update to a new firmware for obvious reeasons. can someone help me pretty please?

Krokot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi Hunter

Well, as everyone is saying that its good to have an older firmware to be able to do all kind cfw stuff i didnt want to lose it (i guess i might be missing something here i know its just i dont see into it as much).
And that second question, yes i did it when it was fully loaded at the screen where i select 3ds or nds, but yeah hmmmm i dont know what went wrong at all ;-(

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi Hunter

Well, as everyone is saying that its good to have an older firmware to be able to do all kind cfw stuff i didnt want to lose it (i guess i might be missing something here i know its just i dont see into it as much).
And that second question, yes i did it when it was fully loaded at the screen where i select 3ds or nds, but yeah hmmmm i dont know what went wrong at all ;-(
since you already have B9S installed, you can update it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...