Hacking Is there anyway to get a .sav file from a card2 game?

Kirbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get a card2 save to convert it to another region. But, apparently card 2 games do not make a .sav file. Is there anyway I can get it to do this?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to get a card2 save to convert it to another region. But, apparently card 2 games do not make a .sav file. Is there anyway I can get it to do this?
Yeah, go and download Gateway's latest firmware update. Packaged with it you'll find a save tool that will extract the save from card2 games :)

Kirbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, go and download Gateway's latest firmware update. Packaged with it you'll find a save tool that will extract the save from card2 games :)
In which folder is the tool located? The only tool I can see is the rom splitter tool.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you could use savedatafiler and do not worry about .sav files
The thing is I want to convert a save from usa to eur region.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
yes most of the time, you just put the decrypted save with savedatafiler to the other region and it should work, for example in mh there is the user file that its compatible between 4g and 4u

Kirbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes most of the time, you just put the decrypted save with savedatafiler to the other region and it should work, for example in mh there is the user file that its compatible between 4g and 4u
When I use savedata file with the eur region it gives me an error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you know how the tool is called?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...